Web Design Services
Why does web design matter?
It sets the first impression
Tailored User Experience
In essence custom web design can be considered a luxury service. As you may know there are thousands of ready templates and designs that you can choose from which come at a fraction of the price. If looking for a quick and budget solution going with “guided design” with one of these ready templates might as well be the best route. However, none of these templates will be able to truly capture your brand. Furthermore, most certainly a few similarly designed websites will exist and it is truly difficult to find templates or themes that will mesmerise visitors and permanently engrave your brand in their memories. Last but definitely not least, very few ready designs will be optimized to your website goals.
On the contrary, with our custom web design service every single detail in the design is thought about. From layout and colours to iconography and typography, everything is tailored to truly convey your brand and achieve high conversion on the goals you have, whether it may be for the visitor to purchase, get in touch or simply share the website: everything is thought through! Thus to put in perspective, it takes us around 10-12 hours of work to put a concept together (excluding revisions)! So whether you need this service or not essentially boils down to a trade-off between quality and price, and that’s ultimately for you to decide!
Request a free proposal
What is Web Design and What Does we will Do?
What is user experience?
What is user interface design?
What is responsive web design?
Easy and Fast to Develop
Affordable for development
Easy to Maintain
Easily expanded with new features
Easily marketed and promoted
- Easy drag and drop page builder
- A very intuitive editor
- Good for eCommerce sites
- Reusable CSS classes
- Ability to publish directly to the web
- Zapier integration
- Ability to create scroll-based animations
- Easier workflow with Flexbox
- Unlimited customization options
- Not that easy to learn: Webflow is not really for absolute beginners. If you have never engaged in web design or web development before, it might be hard for you to figure out how to use the platform. However, it’s not impossible. If you put your mind to it, you can learn how to use Webflow with the help of their video tutorials and how-to articles.
- Price: Webflow is not open-source like WordPress or Woocommerce, so if you’re tight on budget, it might be a little too expensive for you.
- Elegant Themes: Shopify offers many professionally designed themes to help you create the exact website appearance you wish. These responsive themes are available in the Theme Store and will be a good match for any industry, be that clothing, sportswear, jewelry, art, etc.
- High speed and security: Security and speed are the most critical aspects of any online store. You don’t want to lose conversions because your page took too long to load. You also don’t want to endanger your customers’ security by making it easy for hackers to access their credit card credentials. The best part with Shopify is that it ensures that none of these happens with its high level of speed and security.
- 24/7 Support: Finally, if any questions arise regarding the platform, Shopify’s customer care team is always there to help you out. You can also browse their extensive database of FAQs that help a lot during the troubleshooting.
- The AMP feature and most of the extended SEO features are available only with the paid additional plugins.
- It’s not easy to export your blog posts.
- Shopify does not allow your customers to use more than one discount.
- The pricing structure is not the best one. Apart from the monthly charges, it also requires a transaction fee.
- In case you want to customize your website, Shopify will demand knowledge of code, which might be a little too complicated for beginners.